Bhutan cultural Tour
1 days in Kathmandu,1 Night hotel in Kathmandu, 2 Nights in paro and Thimpu, Total 8 days trip fly to Paro with senic views, Pokhara City, Kathmandu Sightseeing, Annapurna base camp, Poon Hill
BHUTAN is a country nestled in the eastern Himalayas. The country has been visited by a great many saints, mystics, scholars and pilgrims over the centuries who not only came for their personal elucidation, but blessed the land and its people with an invaluable spiritual and cultural legacy that has shaped every facet of Bhutanese lives. Visitors and guests to the country will be surprised that the culture and the traditional lifestyle is still richly intact and at the degree to which it permeates all strands of modern day secular life. From the traditional woven garments to the prayer flags on high mountain slopes, from the built environment to the natural environment, from the religious mask dances to the folk dances, this cultural heritage is proudly evident and offers a unique cultural setting.
Bhutan 7 Nights 8 Days Tour Itinerary:
Day 01 : Arrival Kathmandu, transfer to hotel
Day 02 : Arrival in Paro,
Upon arrival in Paro, clear customs and immigration. Keep your copy of visa clearance letter handy. P.P size pictures are no longer required and your visa has been paid. Meet your guide and Driver outside the terminal building and transfer to Thimphu. Stroll around the city in the evening. Overnight at Thimphu.
Day 03 : Paro: S/S - Satsam Chorten - Taktsang Tea house - Taktsang Monastery, hotel
Day 04 : Drive to Thimpu, visit Simthokha Dzong, Memorial Chorten , National Library, Handicraft Emporium and Tashichho Dzong, hotel
Day 05 : A hour morning drive to Punakha across the Dochula Pass and Punakha Dzong, hotel
i Day 06 : n the morning visit a typical farm house where traditional buttered tea with "zaw" (puffed rice) will be served. Visit Wangdi Fodrang Dzong, hotel
Day 06 : Drive to Dochula, drive to Paro - visit Paro Bazar, hotel
Day 06 : Transfer to airport for final departure.
Starts from: Contact us
Why trip price is different?
Following are the determinants for the price
- Accomodations in paro, Thimpu and other cities
- Mode of Transportation (car/van/bus/flights)
- Number of crews(Guides & porters, Sherpas, Cook(s))
- Travelling time(Season)
- Extra services
Note: The trek can be operated in both teahouse and camping (tented camp) on your request. The itinerary can be customized according to your duration of holiday. Similarly hotel can be upgraded or downgraded depend on your budget.
You will get best price after your inquiry We know about value of money and world economy, so fell free to share your tentative budget for this trip so we can mention and compromise with price, this is standard price for trip if you have low budget we can run even cheap and if you wise to pay more and need extra deluxe service we will do that.
- 3 or 4 stars hotel with twin sharing basis in Thimpu on F/B on twin sharing basis
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Trekking guide and trekking staff
- Food during the trek 3 meals a day All meals
- All trekking gears
- Hotel-airport-hotel transfers
- Government royalty
- Entrance fees, visa and permit
- Overland transportation within Bhutan
- Sightseeing as per itinerary with English speaking guide
- Flight: Kathmandu-Paro-Kathmandu as per itinerary
- Personal equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- International air ticket, airport tax
- Alcoholic beverages & telephone calls
- Visa fees, emergency rescue evacuations if needed
- Travel Insurance
- Airport taxes
- Expenses of personal nature
- Excess baggage
- Tips to guides and drivers