Everest Heli charter Tour
4 days in Kathmandu, 12 days Trekking, 4 Nights hotel in Kathmandu, Total 16 days trip Magnificent view of Himalayas, Sherpa villages and Monasteries, Sagarmatha National Park, Syangboche Airstrip , Pikey peak
This Everest Kalapathar trek starts after flying from Kathmandu to Lukla. After gettng off in Lukla we begin trekking through the land of the legendary Sherpas into the Sagarmatha (Everest) national park. Since the successful ascent of Everest the Khumbu region has enjoyed the international attention. We follow the classic trail to Namche bazaar, Khumjung, Pangboche and Lobuche to the Everest Base Camp and go on to Kalapatthar. From Tengboche to Pangboche (3,985m) the trail rises through meadows where graze yak.
After touring the monastery we set out and cross the Lobuche Khola to arrive at Pheriche. After crossing the moraines of the Changri Shar Glacier, we reach the sandy plain of Gorakshep. Then we climb up amongst large boulders to the broad summit of Kalapatthar (5,545m), which offers the best view of Everest and Khumbu Glacier. Whether it may be called Everest, Sagarmatha or Chomolungma, the highest peak of this planet is stunning to behold.
Itinerary for Everest Everest Heli charter Tour
Day 01: Arrive at Kathmandu airport and transfer you to hotel, overnight at hotel
Day 02: Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing Tour including Kathmandu Durbar Square, Patan Durbar Square, Monkey Temple, Pashupatinath Temple and Baudhanath Stupa.
Day 03: Fly from Kathmandu to Phaplu which takes 35 minutes. Trek from Phaplu to Salleri and it takes about four hours. You see the local market in Salleri and enjoy a visit to local monasteries such as Chewang monastery.
Day 04: Trek from Salleri to Ghunsa via Dorpu and it takes about six hours. On the way you can experience of Tamang, Magar and Sherpa culture. Not only this you can also enjoy the views of beautiful sceneries of mountains and landscapes.
Day 05: Trek from Ghunsa to Pattale via Kerung which takes about eight hours. You can visit monasteries, mani walls and Buddhist stupa at Kerung. Here you find the mixed settlements of Tamang, Magar, Sherpa and others. The panoramic views mesmerize you completely.
Day 06: Trek from Pattale to Jhapre and it takes about six hours. You can see wild orchids on the way. Here you can view beautiful landscapes along the Solu Okhaldhunga border. There are monasteries and Buddhist stupa in Jhapre. The cultural show performed here is worth of watching.
Sherpa women in dhud kunda treks in nepal
Day 07: Trek from Jhapre to Pikey which takes about six hours. This day you experience high altitude vegetation and can see Himalaya flora and fauna. You find centuries old monasteries, Buddhist stupas and mani stones. The yak herding can be seen at different places. You are accompanied by unique landscapes and sceneries. This particular area is feasible for marathon and mountain bike race.
Day 08: Trek from Pikey to Junbesi and it takes about five hours. The trail goes from Pikey to Junbesi via Pikey peak. While trekking up to Pikey peak you can see sunrise view and mountain peaks from Kanchenjunga to Dhaulagiri including Everest. After you cross Pikey peak you walk down through unique landscape to Junbesi valley.
Day 09: Trek from Junbesi to Thuptenchholing and trek back to Junbesi which takes about four hours. You visit Thuptenchholing Monastery. At Thuptenchholing you can observe traditional Tibetan medicinal therapy. Taking a tour to Junbesi village will add long lasting experience. Here you can taste local food and drink. Around this area you can enjoy Sherpa cultural show performed on request.
Day 10: Trek from Junbesi to Phaplu and it takes about six hours. This day you can enjoy delicious local food and participate in cultural program.
Day 11: Fly from Phaplu to Kathmandu which takes about 35 minutes.
Day 12: Shopping and free day in Kathmandu, in the evening farewell dinner in Nepal Cuisine with Cultural show.
Day 13: Transfer to Trivhuwan international airport for your final flight departure.or start next trip.
Starts from: US $ 1040.00 | Euro : 790 | GB Pound : 700
Why trip price is different?
Following are the determinants for the price
- Accomodations in Kathmandu and other cities
- Mode of Transportation (car/van/bus/flights)
- Number of crews(Guides & porters, Sherpas, Cook(s))
- Travelling time(Season)
- Extra services
Note: . The itinerary can be customized according to your duration of holiday. Similarly hotel can be upgraded or downgraded depend on your budget.
You will get best price after your inquiry We know about value of money and world economy, so fell free to share your tentative budget for this trip so we can mention and compromise with price, this is standard price for trip if you have low budget we can run even cheap and if you wise to pay more and need extra deluxe service we will do that.
- Pick & Drop to Airport/Hotel by our Private Car/ Van / Bus
- Accomodation in Kathmandu
- Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing with English speaking tour guide by car/van
- 3 meals a day (Breakfasts, Lunch and Dinners with tea or coffee) during the trek
- Accommodation of Lodges, Guest houses in Twin Sharing Bases during the trek
- Trekking Guides(Government Licensed holder) and Porters with good English during the trek
- Facility of Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for all trekking staff.
- First Aid medical kit
- Everest(Sagarmatha) National Park permit fees
- Guide airfare Kathmandu to Lukla and Lukla to Kathmandu.
- Travel insurance for Nepali staff during trekking period
- TIMS (Trekker's Information Management System) Card
- Seasonal fresh fruits like (orange, apple, banana, mango and grape and other Nepali local fruits etc)
- All administrative works (If necessary) related to government body
- Government Taxes, legal expenses
- Meals in Kathmandu
- International flights
- Nepal entry visa fee
- Flights to Lukla & Lukla to Kathmandu
- Airport tax required for the Domestic / International flights
- All alcoholic drinks, mineral water, laundry, phone calls, internet
- Extra Tea and Coffee.
- Personal trekking equipment, medical and travel insurance
- Any extra transportation except itinerary (we can arrange if request)
- Any kind of personal expenses / Helicopter rescue due to cause of out of our control.
- Any other expenses which are not mentioned in the inclusive price
- Some extra assistance like (if you can not walk properly our guide will arrange you horse, to came back, if applicable this you have to pay them directly)
- Tips to trekking staffs ( Amount depends upon you)