Everest Base camp Gokyo Chola Pass Trek
4 days in Kathmandu, 16days in Trekking, 4 Nights hotel in Kathmandu, Total 20 days trip Magnificent view of Himalayas, Sherpa villages and Monasteries, Sagarmatha National Park, Syangboche Airstrip
Everest Renjo-La pass trek is one of the best trekking routes for anyone. This trek leads the High pass Renjo-La which on the way to Tibet Boarder Nag pa-la and Gokyo valley. This trek is ideal for those people who like to do trek go through high pass but not difficult one.
The views from the Renjo-La is splendid, Far down you could see the Gokyo-valley with Gokyo lake - blue color and with the some Lodges, that looks like the painted by fine artist a beautiful magic art. The Renjo -La pass trek is one of best route in Khumbu trekking Region.
Itinerary for Everest Base camp Gokyo Chola Pass Trek
Arrival in kathmandu
Upon arrival at Kathmandu International Airport transfer to your hotel in Kathmandu .Short briefing will follow concerning the necessary formalities and your trekking itinerary. Depending upon your arrival time you may spend free time visiting nearby sanctuaries or resting.
Day 02: Sightseeing / Cultural Day in Kathmandu Valley
Half day sightseeing around UNESCO Bhaktapur / Kathmandu where your guide will escort you on a tour of Buddhist and Hindu temples and shrines reflecting ancient local traditions. There is time to explore the city’s many places of interest on your own or take a rest while trekking permits are finalised. Overnight in Kathmandu.
Day 03: Kathmandu to Phakding (2610m)
Early morning you will be picked up by your guide to go to the Kathmandu airport, from where we will take the airplane to Lukla, which will take us about 30 minutes of flight time. At Lukla we will be meet our porters and will head north from the airstrip to Chablung (2700m). Here we will cross the Tharo Kosi river on a local-style suspension bridge. Just past the bridge we can see the peak of Kusum Kangru (6367m), which is the most difficult of the so-called “trekking peaks”. Beyond the Tharo Kosi the trail climbs a bit towards Ghat (2590m), we will cross a ridge marked with painted mani stones and climb to Phakding where we will stay overnight (3 hrs).
Day 04: Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3420m)
From Phakding we follow the valley of the Dudh Kosi river, staying on the west bank of the river. We climb steeply over a rocky ridge towards Benkar (2710m). From here the trail continues alongside the river. All along this part of the trail, villages are interspersed with magnificent forests of rhododendron, magnolia and giant firs. In both the early autumn and late spring, the flowers on this portion of the trek make it a beautiful walk. We cross the Kyashar Khola river and climb out of the valley to Monjo (2840m). Just beyond Monjo the trek enters the Sagarmatha (Everest) National Park, which was established in 1976 to protect a 1148 sq km area surrounding Mt Everest. Beyond the national park entrance station, the trail makes a steep rocky descent and crosses the Dhud Kosi river on a 120m-long suspension bridge towards Jorsale (2830m). After crossing this river a few times while climbing our way up the valley we will reach Namche Bazaar (3420m). Namche Bazaar is the main trading centre in this region and features numerous shops, hotels and restaurants (6 hrs)..
Day 05: Namche Bazzar Acclimatisation (3440m)
Today we will do the trek to Thami and back again. Thami lies at an elevation of 3750m, near the foot of a large valley west of Namche Bazaar. The route passes the settlements of Phurte (3390m), Thamo (3440m) and Somde (3580m) before arriving in the Sherpa village of Thami (3750m). We will have good views of the snow peaks of Teng Kangpoche (6500m) and Kwangde (6187m) to the south. After our lunch we will return to Namche Bazaar for the night (6 hrs).
Day 06: Trek to Thame
Day 07: Thame - Acclimatization day, explore around the beauty of himalaya.
Day 08: Trek to Muruling
Day 09: Trek to Samna Phug
Day 10: Trek to Lunag
Day 11: Trek to Samna Phug
Day 12: Trek to Tsorelmo
Day 13: Trek to Gokyo via Renjo Pass
Day 14: Trek to Phortse
Day 15: Trek to Namche
Day 16: Trek to Phakding
Day 17: Namche Bazaar to Lukla
It is a long walk from Namche Bazaar to Lukla, but we are probably all in good shape by now. From Namche, we will descent steeply back to the Dudh Kosi river and continue our way past the national park checkpoint at Monjo. The trail then continues back towards Lukla, where we will reconfirm our flight tickets for the next day and spend the night (7 hrs).
Day 18: Lukla to Kathmandu
Taking the early morning flight from Lukla will bring us back to Kathmandu. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 19: Free day in Kathmandu
Day 20: Final Departure in your onwards destination
Starts from: US $ 1400.00
Why trip price is different?
Following are the determinants for the price
- Accomodations in Kathmandu and other cities
- Mode of Transportation (car/van/bus/flights)
- Number of crews(Guides & porters, Sherpas, Cook(s))
- Travelling time(Season)
- Extra services
Note: . The itinerary can be customized according to your duration of holiday. Similarly hotel can be upgraded or downgraded depend on your budget.
You will get best price after your inquiry We know about value of money and world economy, so fell free to share your tentative budget for this trip so we can mention and compromise with price, this is standard price for trip if you have low budget we can run even cheap and if you wise to pay more and need extra deluxe service we will do that.
- Pick & Drop to Airport/Hotel by our Private Car/ Van / Bus
- Accomodation in Kathmandu
- Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing with English speaking tour guide by car/van
- 3 meals a day (Breakfasts, Lunch and Dinners with tea or coffee) during the trek
- Accommodation of Lodges, Guest houses in Twin Sharing Bases during the trek
- Trekking Guides(Government Licensed holder) and Porters with good English during the trek
- Facility of Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for all trekking staff.
- First Aid medical kit
- Everest(Sagarmatha) National Park permit fees
- Guide airfare Kathmandu to Lukla and Lukla to Kathmandu.
- Travel insurance for Nepali staff during trekking period
- TIMS (Trekker's Information Management System) Card
- Seasonal fresh fruits like (orange, apple, banana, mango and grape and other Nepali local fruits etc)
- All administrative works (If necessary) related to government body
- Government Taxes, legal expenses
- Meals in Kathmandu
- International flights
- Nepal entry visa fee
- Flights to Lukla & Lukla to Kathmandu
- Airport tax required for the Domestic / International flights
- All alcoholic drinks, mineral water, laundry, phone calls, internet
- Extra Tea and Coffee.
- Personal trekking equipment, medical and travel insurance
- Any extra transportation except itinerary (we can arrange if request)
- Any kind of personal expenses / Helicopter rescue due to cause of out of our control.
- Any other expenses which are not mentioned in the inclusive price
- Some extra assistance like (if you can not walk properly our guide will arrange you horse, to came back, if applicable this you have to pay them directly)
- Tips to trekking staffs ( Amount depends upon you)