Manaslu Round Trekking
Manaslu Round Trek is a challenging and fascinating trip with great Himalayan view. Thi wilderness trekking trail of Manaslu is not crowded with individual trekkers at all.
Manaslu Round Trek is a challenging trekking in Manaslu region. This Manaslu round trek circles round the Mount Manaslu.
Manaslu Round Trekking Itinerary
Day 1 Kathmandu-Arugath (550 m) 7 hrs bus/jeep ; 1 ½ more by jeep to Soti Khola (597 m)
Day 2 Soti Khola (597 m)- Machhakhola (825 m) 6 hrs
Day 3 Machhakhola (825 m)- Jagat (1330 m) 7-8 hrs
Day 4 Jagat (1330 m)- Deng (1860 m) 6-7 hrs
Day 5 Deng (1860 m)- Namrung (2580 m) 6-7 hrs
Day 6 Namrung (2580 m)-Samagaon (3480 m) 6 hrs
Day 7 Restday Samagaon (3480 m); acclimatization walk to Birendra Tal and eventually to Manaslu Base Camp (4400 m)
Day 8 Samagaon (3480 m)-Samdo (3865 m) 3-3 ½ hrs
Day 9 Samdo (3865 m)- Dharmasala/Larke Phedi (4470 m) 3-3 ½ hrs
Day 10 Dharmasala/Larke Phedi (4470 m)-Bimtang (3740 m) 8-12 hrs walk via Larkya La (5125 m) (time depending on shape and weather conditions)
Day 11 Bimtang (3740 m)- Tiliche (2255 m) 6 hrs
Day 12 Tiliche (2255 m)-Chyamche
Day 13 Chyamche-Ngadi Bazar 6 hrs
Day 14 Ngadi Bazar-Besisahar 4 hrs, bus to Kathmandu 6-7 hrs
Day 15 Final Departure to home.
Why trip price is different?
Following are the determinants for the price
- Accomodations in Kathmandu and other cities
- Mode of Transportation (car/van/bus/flights)
- Number of crews(Guides & porters, Sherpas, Cook(s))
- Travelling time(Season)
- Extra services
Note: . The itinerary can be customized according to your duration of holiday. Similarly hotel can be upgraded or downgraded depend on your budget.
You will get best price after your inquiry We know about value of money and world economy, so fell free to share your tentative budget for this trip so we can mention and compromise with price, this is standard price for trip if you have low budget we can run even cheap and if you wise to pay more and need extra deluxe service we will do that.
Included in the price
- All surface transfers as per itinerary
- Kathmandu to Pokhara airfare
- Hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara in twin sharing , BB basis
- Fooding, lodging, insurance and other expenses of the trekking staff
- Fooding (3 meals a day ) and lodging for the clients in trek days
- Necessary permit and national park fees
- Guided sightseeing tour in Kathmandu and Pokhara
Not included in the price
- Single supplement charges (if required.)
- Departure tax from Kathmandu ($24 approx) and internal airport tax of USD 3
- Personal equipments and clothing
- International airfare and your insurances
- Cold drinks and beverages
- Personal expenses and tips to the crew
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara
Fact of the Trek:
Trip Name: Manaslu Round Trek
Duration: 15 Days(3 days Ktm+12 days trek)
Trip Type: Tea House/Camping
Price: Contact Us
Trekking Grade: Challenging
Best season: September to November & February to May (however we arrange this trek throughout the year )
Transportation: Land or Flight
Accommodation: Hotel/ Resort in Kathmandu & Pokhara, tea house during the trek or camping
Highest access : Larke la pass 5213 meters
Culture:Newar, Chettries, tamang, gurung, tibetain
TestimonialsKathmandu Tour+ Village tour May 2010
I highly recommend Kedar Neupane Managing Director of Actual Adventure Pvt.Ltd and he's team for any of your trekking activities, or sightseeing in Nepal. He has taken me to the most beautiful places I have ever seen.............
Dr Harry Rowe