Golf tour in Nepal - Nepal Golf Tour Package
Golf Tour in Nepal is one of the least touched tour package in the country. However in accordance to the development of golf fields, the area of golf tour is also developing gradually in the country.
Golf Tour in Nepal is one of the least touched tour package in the country. However in accordance to the development of golf fields, the area of golf tour is also developing gradually in the country. There are several spots all around Nepal where golf can be enjoyed. The game is considered one of the most expensive games.
Beside trekking and expedition in the beautiful geographical formation of the country, Nepal is also rich in various sectors like golf playing to enjoy holidays and leisure time. The country is however getting popularity in golf playing gradually since the last decade. During the mid 19th century, aristocrats Rana family introduced golf in Nepal for the first time. Native Nepalese were unable to afford such luxuries in those times. As time passed by, development in golf playing was seen.
Every year golf tournaments are held in several parts of the country. Places like the Kathmandu valley and Pokhara city offer some of the golf fields and related services. Gokarna Forest Golf Resort in Kathmandu is one of the finest golf resorts in South Asia offering golf course with 18 holes per 72 courses. Similarly, Nepal Golf in Til Ganga, Kathmandu inside the Tribhuvan International Airport compound is known to be one of the oldest golf courses in the country. Similarly, The Himalaya Golf Club in Pokhara which is situated about 6 km away from the city is a recently constructed 9 holes golf course. In the mean while, Yeti Golf Club providing 9 holes per 3 courses operated by Phulbari Resort of Pokhara and the Nirvana Country Club in Dharan provides 9 holes golf course.
Nepal Golf Tour Itinerary
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu Airport [1,338m/4,389ft] and transfer to Gokarna Forest Golf Resort. Golf course briefing and visit the golf playground. Overnight at resort in Gokarna
Day 02: Morning play golf at Gokarna Forest Golf Resort. [Located in the deep inside the serene temperate Gokarna Forest, Luxury Hotel Resort and Golf Course is operated by Le Meridien, a leading global chain of luxury hotels and resorts]. Afternoon sightseeing of Kathmandu valley visit Pashupatinath temple, Boudhanath, Soyambhunath, Kathmandu Durbar Square and Patan city.
Day 03: Flight from Kathmandu to Pokhara [827m/2,713ft] takes about 25 minute, check in to hotel. In the afternoon sightseeing of Pokhara valleys including Davids fall, Bindabashini temple and boating in the Phewa Lake.
Day 04: In the morning play Golf at Himalayan Golf Course [9 holes] Pokhara, after lunch visit remaining places in Pokhara city in and around. Overnight at hotel
Day 05: Morning play round of Golf at Himalayan Golf Course [9 holes]. Just 6 km from Pokhara city centre, you'll be playing golf in the tranquil seclusion of a stunningly beautiful and unique river canyon amphitheatre. In the afternoon, free time for shopping and entertainment. Overnight at hotel
Day 06: Flight from Pokhara to Kathmandu or start short hiking to Poon Hill [3,164m/10,381ft] or Sarangkot [1,700m/5,577ft]. You can enjoy paragliding in Sarangkot
- All surface transfers as per itinerary
- Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu
- Fooding, lodging, insurance and other expenses of the staffs
- Fooding; Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner [as per itinerary] and lodging of the clients
- Necessary National Park fees
- All necessary paper works and permits
- Guided sightseeing tour
- Camping equipments such as very high quality North Face or Mountain Hardware tents for camping
- Kitchen, dining, toilet tents, mattresses and other kitchen equipments
- Travel and rescue arrangements for our staffs
- All ground transportation by private vehicles as per the itinerary program
- All necessary staffs with experienced English speaking guide, cook, assistant leader [4 trekkers: 1 assistance] also a personal Sherpa on request
- Porter’s Charges [Porter can carry up to 20kg]
- Tea and coffee during Mountain Climbing
- Teahouse/Lodge and tented accommodation during trekking and climbing session
- Medical supplies [First Aid medical kit will be available]
- Trekking Information Management System [TIMS], New Trekking permit to keep record of tourist [This is for your safety]
- Seasonal fresh fruits such as orange, apple, banana, mango, grape and other Nepali local fruits
- Meals in Kathmandu
- Domestic / international airfares
- Nepal entry visa fee [Visa fees US$ 25 or equivalent foreign currency for Tourist Visa with Multiple Entry for 15 days, US$ 40 or equivalent foreign currency for Tourist Visa with Multiple Entry for 30 days & US$ 100 or equivalent foreign currency for Tourist Visa with Multiple Entry for 100 days.][ Visa can be easily issued upon the arrival of Tribhuvan International Airport, Kathmandu which will require 2 passport size photos]
- Airport tax required for the Domestic / International flights
- Expenses such as laundry, phone calls, internet and others
- Personal trekking equipments
- Entrance fees for sightseeing
- Any extra transportation except in itinerary [we can arrange upon request]
- Any kind of personal expenses
- Helicopter rescue due to out of control
- Any other expenses which are not mentioned in the inclusive price
- Some extra assistance like if you cannot walk properly our guide will arrange you horse to came back [if applicable this you have to pay them directly]
- Tips to staffs. After working everyone expect some Tips. We don’t mention fixed amount, it’s is up to you and up to their service, but generally tourists provide 10% of the total cost
- International airfares to and from Kathmandu as per your destination
- Single supplement charges [if required]
- Departure tax from Kathmandu
- Your travel insurances
- Cold drinks and beverages