Patan City Sightseeing Tour
Patan City; officially a Lalitpur Sub-Metropolitan City is one of the major cities of Nepal that lies in the South-Central part of the Kathmandu Valley. This city is best famous for cultural heritages. The traditional arts and crafts of this place are extremely enduring.
Patan City; officially a Lalitpur Sub-Metropolitan City is one of the major cities of Nepal that lies in the South-Central part of the Kathmandu Valley. This city is best famous for cultural heritages. The traditional arts and crafts of this place are extremely enduring. The census of 2011 counts the population of the city to 2, 26,725. This place holds an area of 15.43 sq km.
Sightseeing in Patan City is completely interesting. The Patan Durbar Square is the most important monument which is now a museum in the city is listed among the Word Heritage Sites by UNESCO. The Patan Dhoka is the entrance to this beautiful city. The Bhaskerdev Samskarita Hiranyabarna Mahavihara is a Buddhist temple which is also known as the Golden Temple by the local inhabitants. Mahaboudha, a Buddhist holy stupa also lies in this city. The Kumbheswor Temple which is dedicated to Lord Shiva consists of two ponds which are believed to yield water that comes from Gosainkunda Lake. The Ratnakar Mahavihar, the residence of Kumari of Patan is also famous among tourists. And, the Krishna Temple built in the 16th century is a famous one too.
Patan City seems like a place beautifully decorated with all these religious and holy sites. There are only a few like this in the world where monuments and traditions from the ancient times have been preserved till date. Sightseeing in the Patan City is an absolutely enduring idea to do.
Patan Sightseeing Tour Itinerary:
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu Airport and transfer to hotel to stay overnight
Day 02: Kathmandu Valley [1,338m/4,389ft] sightseeing tour. Half day Kathmandu valley sightseeing tour of two places: Kathmandu: Soyambhunath Stupa, famous Hindu Temple of Pashupatinath and Buddhist pilgrims of Boudhanath Stupa and Bhaktapur [1,348m/4,423ft]; several ancient temples and monuments. Back to hotel in the evening and stay overnight
Day 03: Patan [1,310m/4,297ft] sightseeing tour. Full day sightseeing in the city around major tourism spots and visit several ancient forms of art and cultural heritages such as temples and monuments. Back to hotel in the evening and stay overnight
Day 04: Mountain flight and free day in Kathmandu Valley in our own. Back to hotel in the evening and stay overnight
Day 05: Final Departure
Starts from: Contact Us
Why trip price is different?
Following are the determinants for the price
- Accomodations in Kathmandu and other cities
- Mode of Transportation (car/van/bus/flights)
- Number of crews(Guides & porters, Sherpas, Cook(s))
- Travelling time(Season)
- Extra services
Note: . The itinerary can be customized according to your duration of holiday. Similarly hotel can be upgraded or downgraded depend on your budget.
You will get best price after your inquiry We know about value of money and world economy, so fell free to share your tentative budget for this trip so we can mention and compromise with price, this is standard price for trip if you have low budget we can run even cheap and if you wise to pay more and need extra deluxe service we will do that.
- All surface transfers as per itinerary
- Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu
- Fooding, lodging, insurance and other expenses of the staffs
- Fooding; Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner [as per itinerary] and lodging of the clients
- Necessary National Park fees
- All necessary paper works and permits
- Guided sightseeing tour
- Camping equipments such as very high quality North Face or Mountain Hardware tents for camping
- Kitchen, dining, toilet tents, mattresses and other kitchen equipments
- Travel and rescue arrangements for our staffs
- All ground transportation by private vehicles as per the itinerary program
- All necessary staffs with experienced English speaking guide, cook, assistant leader [4 trekkers: 1 assistance] also a personal Sherpa on request
- Porter’s Charges [Porter can carry up to 20kg]
- Tea and coffee during Mountain Climbing
- Teahouse/Lodge and tented accommodation during trekking and climbing session
- Medical supplies [First Aid medical kit will be available]
- Trekking Information Management System [TIMS], New Trekking permit to keep record of tourist [This is for your safety]
- Seasonal fresh fruits such as orange, apple, banana, mango, grape and other Nepali local fruits
- Meals in Kathmandu
- Domestic / international airfares
- Nepal entry visa fee [Visa fees US$ 25 or equivalent foreign currency for Tourist Visa with Multiple Entry for 15 days, US$ 40 or equivalent foreign currency for Tourist Visa with Multiple Entry for 30 days & US$ 100 or equivalent foreign currency for Tourist Visa with Multiple Entry for 100 days.][ Visa can be easily issued upon the arrival of Tribhuvan International Airport, Kathmandu which will require 2 passport size photos]
- Airport tax required for the Domestic / International flights
- Expenses such as laundry, phone calls, internet and others
- Personal trekking equipments
- Entrance fees for sightseeing
- Any extra transportation except in itinerary [we can arrange upon request]
- Any kind of personal expenses
- Helicopter rescue due to out of control
- Any other expenses which are not mentioned in the inclusive price
- Some extra assistance like if you cannot walk properly our guide will arrange you horse to came back [if applicable this you have to pay them directly]
- Tips to staffs. After working everyone expect some Tips. We don’t mention fixed amount, it’s is up to you and up to their service, but generally tourists provide 10% of the total cost
- International airfares to and from Kathmandu as per your destination
- Single supplement charges [if required]
- Departure tax from Kathmandu
- Your travel insurances
- Cold drinks and beverages