Trishuli River Rafting
Trishuli River Rafting is the most popular and adventurous White River rafting in Nepal. This famous river has been the ultimate destination for rafters all around the world.
Trishuli River Rafting is the most popular and adventurous White River rafting in Nepal. This famous river has been the ultimate destination for rafters all around the world. The river is rich in geographical conditions and water current that makes it the suitable river for rafting among all the other rivers of Nepal. Rafting in Trishuli provides an enduring satisfaction and fills up your thirst for an exciting and overwhelming experience.
The Trishuli River is a trans-boundary river and is one of the tributaries of the Narayani River. It lies in the central part of the Nepal. The origin of this beautiful river lies in the Tibetan region of China which is called Kirong Tsangpo. The river is named after the Trishula; a trident of Legendary Lord Shiva. This highly admired river for rafting originates in China and meets at the Narayani River of Nepal and later flows through the lower regions to join the Ganges in India. This rafting river awaits you for an adventurous and exciting course through the strong currents of the river.
Trishuli River tops the list of rivers available for rafting purpose with impressive gorges, adventurous rapids and also options for easier sections. This river is also popular for being easily accessible from the Kathmandu valley as well as the Pokhara City. Besides, the river is also easily accessed from the Prithivi Highway and to the Chitwan National Park.
Trishuli River Rafting Itinerary:
Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu Airport and transfer to hotel to stay overnight
Day 01: Departure from Kathmandu [1,338m/4,389ft] to Malinga [429m/1,407ft]. Hotel or resort overnight
Day 02: Day adventure. Today, we pass through different rapids, butterfly effects, currents and bends of water. Camp overnight
Day 03: Drive from Baireni [436m/1,430ft] to Malekhu [379m/1,243ft]. Hotel overnight
Day 04: Drive back to Kathmandu to hotel and stay overnight
Day 05: Final departure
Starts from: Contact Us
Why trip price is different?
Following are the determinants for the price
- Accomodations in Kathmandu and other cities
- Mode of Transportation (car/van/bus/flights)
- Number of crews(Guides & porters, Sherpas, Cook(s))
- Travelling time(Season)
- Extra services
Note: . The itinerary can be customized according to your duration of holiday. Similarly hotel can be upgraded or downgraded depend on your budget.
You will get best price after your inquiry We know about value of money and world economy, so fell free to share your tentative budget for this trip so we can mention and compromise with price, this is standard price for trip if you have low budget we can run even cheap and if you wise to pay more and need extra deluxe service we will do that.
- All surface transfers as per itinerary
- Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu
- Fooding, lodging, insurance and other expenses of the staffs
- Fooding; Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner [as per itinerary] and lodging of the clients
- Necessary National Park fees
- All necessary paper works and permits
- Guided sightseeing tour
- Camping equipments such as very high quality North Face or Mountain Hardware tents for camping
- Kitchen, dining, toilet tents, mattresses and other kitchen equipments
- Travel and rescue arrangements for our staffs
- All ground transportation by private vehicles as per the itinerary program
- All necessary staffs with experienced English speaking guide, cook, assistant leader [4 trekkers: 1 assistance] also a personal Sherpa on request
- Porter’s Charges [Porter can carry up to 20kg]
- Tea and coffee during Mountain Climbing
- Teahouse/Lodge and tented accommodation during trekking and climbing session
- Medical supplies [First Aid medical kit will be available]
- Trekking Information Management System [TIMS], New Trekking permit to keep record of tourist [This is for your safety]
- Seasonal fresh fruits such as orange, apple, banana, mango, grape and other Nepali local fruits
- Meals in Kathmandu
- Domestic / international airfares
- Nepal entry visa fee [Visa fees US$ 25 or equivalent foreign currency for Tourist Visa with Multiple Entry for 15 days, US$ 40 or equivalent foreign currency for Tourist Visa with Multiple Entry for 30 days & US$ 100 or equivalent foreign currency for Tourist Visa with Multiple Entry for 100 days.][ Visa can be easily issued upon the arrival of Tribhuvan International Airport, Kathmandu which will require 2 passport size photos]
- Airport tax required for the Domestic / International flights
- Expenses such as laundry, phone calls, internet and others
- Personal trekking equipments
- Entrance fees for sightseeing
- Any extra transportation except in itinerary [we can arrange upon request]
- Any kind of personal expenses
- Helicopter rescue due to out of control
- Any other expenses which are not mentioned in the inclusive price
- Some extra assistance like if you cannot walk properly our guide will arrange you horse to came back [if applicable this you have to pay them directly]
- Tips to staffs. After working everyone expect some Tips. We don’t mention fixed amount, it’s is up to you and up to their service, but generally tourists provide 10% of the total cost
- International airfares to and from Kathmandu as per your destination
- Single supplement charges [if required]
- Departure tax from Kathmandu
- Your travel insurances
- Cold drinks and beverages