Yala Peak Climbing
4 days in Kathmandu, 12 days Trekking+Climbing, 3 Nights hotel in Kathmandu Drive from Kathmandu to Dhunche or Syabru Bensi Explore Tamang and Sherpa Culture on the way, Beautiful Lantang Range
Yala Peak Climbing is one of the eternal adventurous trips in the Langtang region. This mountain peak standing 5,637m/18,494ft high is among the easiest and non-technical mountain climbs in the entire Himalaya regions of Nepal. This is why the trekking trail is especially recommended for first timers and for mountaineers who do not have previous experiences of trekking.
This peak lies in the Langtang region to the North of Kathmandu valley. With beautiful landscape as well as panoramic views of enduring mountain peaks such as Langtang Lirung, Langtang series of mountains, Lenpo Gang, Dorje Lakpa, Naya Khanga and Shishapangma can be enjoyed from the summit of the peak. The over joyous feeling of perfection that emerges after conquering the summit lasts until you keep the memories with you.
Peak climbing in Yala begins from the Kathmandu to Syabrubesi journey. As soon as we get down in Syabrubesi our trek starts with full joy and enthusiasm. Walking through dense forests and scenic mountain views, we head towards the Yala Base Camp where we stay overnight and start the early next day to head towards the summit.
Yala Peak Climbing Itinerary:
Day 01: Arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport [T.I.A] and pick up by our private vehicle and transfer to the Hotel. Stay overnight
Day 02: Guided sightseeing tour of Kathmandu Valley [1,338m/4,389ft]. You will be provided with the opportunity of visiting some of the major attractions of Kathmandu such as Pashupatinath, Boudha, Soyambhunath, and Kathmandu Durbar Square and so on. Back to hotel in the evening and stay overnight
Day 03: Drive from Kathmandu to Syabrubesi [1,462m/4,796ft] that takes 8 hours. Overnight in Hotel [B.D]
Day 04: Trek from Syabrubesi to Lama Hotel [2470m/8,103ft]. Hotel overnight
Day 05: Trek from Lama Hotel to Langtang [3,100m/10,170ft]. Hotel overnight
Day 06: Trek from Langtang to Kyanjin Gompa [3,740m/12,270ft]. Hotel overnight
Day 07: Excursion to Tserko Ri [5,033m/16,512ft]. Hotel overnight
Day 08: Trek to Yala Peak Base Camp [4,800m/15,748ft]. Camp overnight
Day 09: Reserve day in case of bad weather
Day 10: Yala Peak Summit [5,637m/18,494ft] and back to Base Camp. Camp overnight
Day 11: Trek from Base Camp to Ghore Tabela [3,050m/10,006ft]. Teahouse overnight
Day 12: Trek from Ghore Tabela to Syabru [2,200m/7,217ft]. Hotel overnight
Day 13: Trek from Syabru to Dhunche [1,950m/6,397ft]. Hotel overnight
Day 14: Drive back from Dhunche to Kathmandu by bus. Hotel overnight
Day 15: Free day in Kathmandu for shopping and sightseeing. Back to hotel and stay overnight
Day 16: Final departure
Starts from: Contact Us
Why trip price is different?
Following are the determinants for the price
- Accomodations in Kathmandu and other cities
- Mode of Transportation (car/van/bus/flights)
- Number of crews(Guides & porters, Sherpas, Cook(s))
- Travelling time(Season)
- Extra services
Note: . The itinerary can be customized according to your duration of holiday. Similarly hotel can be upgraded or downgraded depend on your budget.
You will get best price after your inquiry We know about value of money and world economy, so fell free to share your tentative budget for this trip so we can mention and compromise with price, this is standard price for trip if you have low budget we can run even cheap and if you wise to pay more and need extra deluxe service we will do that.
- All surface transfers as per itinerary
- Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu flight and departure taxes for staff.
- Kathmandu to Lukla airfare
- 3 star Hotel in Kathmandu , BB basis as per Itinerary.
- Fooding, lodging, insurance and other expenses of the trekking staff
- Fooding (3 meals a day ) and lodging for the clients in trek days
- Necessary national park fees
- All necessary paper works; trekking permits and Peak climbing permit
- Guided sightseeing tour in Kathmandu
- Group Mountaineering climbing and camping equipment for climbing part -very high quality North Face or Mountain Hardware tents for camping and kitchen, dining, toilet tents, mattresses, kitchen equipments
- Travel and rescue arrangements for Our staff
- All ground transportation as per the itinerary program by private vehicles
- All necessary staffs with experienced English speaking climbing and trekking leader (guide), cook, assistant climbing leader (4 trekkers: 1 assistance) Personal sherpa on request
- Trekking guides and porters (Porter can carry up to 20kg )
- Breakfast in Kathmandu and 3 Tims meals ( Breakfast , Lunch ,and Dinner ) tea and Coffee. in mountain
- Teahouse/Lodge and tented accommodation during trekking and climbing session
- Actual Adventure's Group medical supplies (First Aid medical kit will be available)
- Trekking information management system ( TIMS ), New Trekking permit to keep record of tourist, (This is for your safety)
- Seasonal fresh fruits like (orange, apple, banana, mango and grape and other Nepali local fruits etc)
- Meals in Kathmandu
- Airfare domestic / international flights
- Nepal entry visa fee (Visa fees US$ 25 or equivalent foreign currency for Tourist Visa with Multiple Entry for 15 days, US$ 40 or equivalent foreign currency for Tourist Visa with Multiple Entry for 30 days & US$ 100 or equivalent foreign currency for Tourist Visa with Multiple Entry for 100 days.)( Visa can be easily issued upon the arrival of Tribhuwan International Airport, Kathmandu which will require 2 passport size photos)
- Airport tax required for the Domestic / International flights
- All alcoholic drinks, mineral water, laundry, phone calls, internet
- Personal trekking equipment, medical and travel insurance
- Entrance fees for sightseeing/Monument
Any extra transportation except itinerary (we can arrange if request)
- Any kind of personal expenses / Helicopter rescue due to cause of out of our control.
Any other expenses which are not mentioned in the inclusive price
- Some extra assistance like (if you can not walk properly our guide will arrange you horse, to came back, if applicable this you have t o pay them directly
- Tips to staff. After working everyone expect some Tips , we never tell you fixed amount ,because it is up to you and up to their service ,but generally tourist use to give10% of total cost.
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu for your destination
- Single supplement charges (if required.)
- Departure tax from Kathmandu
- Your travel insurances
- Cold drinks and beverages