Singuchuli Peak Climbing
Singu Chuli 6501m an attractive mountain for climbing is also known as Fluted Peak. It was frist climbed by W.f. Noyce and A.D.M. Cox from its North-East face and the top section of the East Ridge in 1952.
Singu Chuli [6,501m/21,328ft] is one of climbing peaks in the Nepali Himalaya Region. This peak is located just west to the Gangapurna Himal of Annapurna Range. This peak is also known as “Fluted Peak”. The peak is among the magnificent climbing peaks of the Himalaya ranges of Nepal. Most of the explorers find it a fascinating one.
The views of mountains from this peak are absolutely fabulous to watch. The itinerary for climbing this peaks starts as a 6 hours of drive from the Kathmandu Valley to Pokhara along the Marsyangdi and Trishuli River. The path further takes to Naya pool. From Naya pool, the path takes you to the Annapurna Base Camp and further crossing the Annapurna glacier to reach the North-eastern face of Singu Chuli for climbing.
This adventurous walk from the Modi River to the Annapurna Base Camp passes through the settlements of Gurung and Magar people. After getting to the North-eastern face of Singu Chuli , we build a camp there for staying overnight and to set a journey the very next day.
Singuchuli Peak Climbing Itinerary:
Day 01: Arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport [1,338m/4,389ft] and pick up by our private vehicle and transfer to the Hotel. Stay overnight
Day 02: Guided sightseeing tour of Kathmandu valley. You will be provided with the opportunity of visiting some of the major attractions of Kathmandu such as Pashupatinath, Boudha, Soyambhunath, and Kathmandu Durbar Square and so on. Back to hotel in the evening and stay overnight
Day 03: Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara [827m/2,713ft] takes 6 hours. Hotel overnight
Day 04: Trek from Pokhara to Dhampus [1,662m/5,453ft]. Camp or teahouse overnight
Day 05: Trek from Dhampus to Landrung [1,555m/5,100ft]. Camp or teahouse overnight
Day 06: Trek from Landrung to Chhomrong [2,170m/7,119ft]. Camp or teahouse overnight
Day 07: Trek from Chhomrong to Dovan [2,580m/8,464ft]. Camp or teahouse overnight
Day 08: Trek from Dovan to Bagar. Camp or teahouse overnight
Day 09: Trek from Bagar to Machapuchchre Base Camp [3,700m/12,139ft]. Camp overnight
Day 10: Trek from Machapuchchre Base Camp to Glacier Camp. Camp overnight
Day 11: Trek from Glacier Camp to Singu Chuli Base Camp [4,350m/14,271ft]. Camp overnight
Day 12: Rest day at base camp for necessary preparations.
Day 13: Trek to High camp [4,900m/16,076ft]. Camp overnight
Day 14: Trek from High Camp to Camp I. Camp overnight
Day 15: Summit - base camp.
Day 16: Trek back from Base Camp to Bagar. Camp overnight
Day 17: Trek from Bagar to Chhomrong. Camp or teahouse overnight
Day 18: Trek back from Chhomrong to Tadapani [2,625m/8,612ft]. Camp or teahouse overnight
Day 19: Trek back from Tadapani to Ghorepani [2874m/9429ft]. Camp or teahouse overnight
Day 20: Trek from Ghorepani to Birethanti [1,100m/3,608ft]. Camp or teahouse overnight
Day 21: Trek back from Birethanti to Naya pool [2,070m/6,791 ft] and then drive back to Pokhara. Hotel overnight
Day 22: Drive back from Pokhara to Kathmandu by bus. Back to hotel and stay overnight
Day 23: Leisure Day in Kathmandu. Back to hotel in the evening and stay overnight
Day 24: Final Departure
Starts from: Contact Us
Why trip price is different?
Following are the determinants for the price
- Accomodations in Kathmandu and other cities
- Mode of Transportation (car/van/bus/flights)
- Number of crews(Guides & porters, Sherpas, Cook(s))
- Travelling time(Season)
- Extra services
Note: . The itinerary can be customized according to your duration of holiday. Similarly hotel can be upgraded or downgraded depend on your budget.
You will get best price after your We know about value of money and world economy, so fell free to share your tentative budget for this trip so we can mention and compromise with price, this is standard price for trip if you have low budget we can run even cheap and if you wise to pay more and need extra deluxe service we will do that.
- All surface transfers as per itinerary
- Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu flight and departure taxes for staff.
- Kathmandu to Lukla airfare
- 3 star Hotel in Kathmandu , BB basis as per Itinerary.
- Fooding, lodging, insurance and other expenses of the trekking staff
- Fooding (3 meals a day ) and lodging for the clients in trek days
- Necessary national park fees
- All necessary paper works; trekking permits and Peak climbing permit
- Guided sightseeing tour in Kathmandu
- Group Mountaineering climbing and camping equipment for climbing part -very high quality North Face or Mountain Hardware tents for camping and kitchen, dining, toilet tents, mattresses, kitchen equipments
- Travel and rescue arrangements for Our staff
- All ground transportation as per the itinerary program by private vehicles
- All necessary staffs with experienced English speaking climbing and trekking leader (guide), cook, assistant climbing leader (4 trekkers: 1 assistance) Personal sherpa on request
- Trekking guides and porters (Porter can carry up to 20kg )
- Breakfast in Kathmandu and 3 Tims meals ( Breakfast , Lunch ,and Dinner ) tea and Coffee. in mountain
- Teahouse/Lodge and tented accommodation during trekking and climbing session
- Actual Adventure's Group medical supplies (First Aid medical kit will be available)
- Trekking information management system ( TIMS ), New Trekking permit to keep record of tourist, (This is for your safety)
- Seasonal fresh fruits like (orange, apple, banana, mango and grape and other Nepali local fruits etc)
- Meals in Kathmandu
- Airfare domestic / international flights
- Nepal entry visa fee (Visa fees US$ 25 or equivalent foreign currency for Tourist Visa with Multiple Entry for 15 days, US$ 40 or equivalent foreign currency for Tourist Visa with Multiple Entry for 30 days & US$ 100 or equivalent foreign currency for Tourist Visa with Multiple Entry for 100 days.)( Visa can be easily issued upon the arrival of Tribhuwan International Airport, Kathmandu which will require 2 passport size photos)
- Airport tax required for the Domestic / International flights
- All alcoholic drinks, mineral water, laundry, phone calls, internet
- Personal trekking equipment, medical and travel insurance
- Entrance fees for sightseeing/Monument
Any extra transportation except itinerary (we can arrange if request)
- Any kind of personal expenses / Helicopter rescue due to cause of out of our control.
Any other expenses which are not mentioned in the inclusive price
- Some extra assistance like (if you can not walk properly our guide will arrange you horse, to came back, if applicable this you have t o pay them directly
- Tips to staff. After working everyone expect some Tips , we never tell you fixed amount ,because it is up to you and up to their service ,but generally tourist use to give10% of total cost.
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu for your destination
- Single supplement charges (if required.)
- Departure tax from Kathmandu
- Your travel insurances
- Cold drinks and beverages