Ramdung Peak Climbing - Ramdung "Go" Peak Expedition
Ramdung Peak (5930m) Climbing is an ideal summit for groups aspiring to trek and climb in the less visited Rolwaling Himal region
Ramdung Peak Climbing also falls among the preferred active mountaineering part in the Himalaya regions of Nepal. Trekkers find it adventurous and challenging to climb the Ramdung Peak. This mountain with an elevation of 5,930 meters stands high all alone to the South of Na in the upper Rolwaling area. This impressive trekking trail of Nepalese Himalaya admires itself for being a challenging and comparatively a difficult trekking route among the mountain peaks in the Northern Nepal.
The view that this peak’s summit provide is unbeatable by any of the mountain peaks all over the world. Explorers from any corner of the earth prefer the Himalaya ranges of Nepal and also believe in their challenging routes that they provide.
Ramdung Peak’s summit was first conquered by a Scottish mountaineering team led by Bill Murray in the year 1952 along with two other peaks Yalung Ri [5,630m/18,471ft] and Chhugyima [6,259m/20,534ft]. After 3 years in 1955, another team accented then. Since then, the Ramdung peak has been one of the most demanded mountain peak for trekking and mountain climbing. It’s an honour to the country that these mountain peaks have proved themselves as treasure of the country.
The summit of the peak provides an eternal view of Himalaya peaks like Mt Everest, Lhotse, Nuptse, Amadablam, Langtang including splendid views of Melungtse and Gauri Shankar.
Ramdung Peak Climbing Itinerary
Day 01: Arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport [T.I.A] and pick up by our private vehicle and transfer to the Hotel. Stay overnight
Day 02: Guided sightseeing tour of Kathmandu Valley [1,338m/4,389ft]. You will be provided with the opportunity of visiting some of the major attractions of Kathmandu such as Pashupatinath, Boudha, Soyambhunath, and Kathmandu Durbar Square and so on. Back to hotel in the evening and stay overnight
Day 03: Drive from Kathmandu to Dolakha [1660m/5,446ft]. Hotel overnight
Day 04: Trek from Dolakha to Shigati [950m/3,116ft]. Camp or teahouse overnight
Day 05: Trek from Shigati to Jagat [1,440m/4,724ft]. Camp or teahouse overnight
Day 06: Trek from Jagat to Simigaon [2,020m/6,627ft]. Camp or teahouse overnight
Day 07: Trek from Simigaon to Daldung La [3,976m/13,044ft]. Camp or teahouse overnight
Day 08: Trek from Daldung La to Beding [3,690m/12,106ft]. Camp or teahouse overnight
Day 09: Exploration day in Beding.
Day 10: Trek from Beding to Na [4,180m/13,713ft]. Camp or teahouse overnight
Day 11 : Exploration day in Na
Day 12: Trek form Na [4,180m/13,713ft] to Yalung Glacier [4,750m/15,583ft]. Camp or teahouse overnight
Day 13: Trek from Yalung Glacier to Ramdung Base Camp [5,150m/16,896ft]. Camp or teahouse overnight
Day 14: Trek from Ramdung peak to Yalung Glacier [4,750m/15,583ft]. Camp or teahouse overnight
Day 15: Trek from Yalung Glacier to Na. Camp or teahouse overnight
Day 16: Exploration day in Na
Day 17: Trek from Na to Tso Rolpa Lake [4,540m/14,895ft]. Camp or teahouse overnight
Day 18: Trek from Tso Rolpa to Trakarding Glacier [4,800m/15,748ft]. Camp or teahouse overnight
Day 19: Trek from Trakarding Glacier to Tashi Lapcha Pedi Camp [5,755m/18,881ft]. Camp or teahouse overnight
Day 20: Trek from Tashi Lapcha Pedi to Tashi Lapcha Pass [5,755m/18,881ft] to Tashi Cape. Camp or teahouse overnight
Day 21: Trek from Tashi Cape to Thyomgbo [4,350m/14,271ft]. Camp or teahouse overnight
Day 22: Trek from Thyomgbo to Thame [3,820m/12,532ft]. Camp or teahouse overnight
Day 23: Trek from Thame to Namche Bazaar [3,440m/11,286ft]. Camp or teahouse overnight
Day 24: Trek from Namche Bazaar to Phakding [2,652m/8,700ft]. Camp or teahouse overnight
Day 25: Trek from Phakding to Lukla [2,800m/9,186ft]. Camp or teahouse overnight
Day 26: Fly from Lukla to Kathmandu. Back to hotel and stay overnight
Day 27: Final departure
Starts from: Contact Us
Why trip price is different?
Following are the determinants for the price
- Accomodations in Kathmandu and other cities
- Mode of Transportation (car/van/bus/flights)
- Number of crews(Guides & porters, Sherpas, Cook(s))
- Travelling time(Season)
- Extra services
Note: . The itinerary can be customized according to your duration of holiday. Similarly hotel can be upgraded or downgraded depend on your budget.
You will get best price after your inquiry We know about value of money and world economy, so fell free to share your tentative budget for this trip so we can mention and compromise with price, this is standard price for trip if you have low budget we can run even cheap and if you wise to pay more and need extra deluxe service we will do that.
- All surface transfers as per itinerary
- Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu flight and departure taxes for staff.
- Kathmandu to Lukla airfare
- 3 star Hotel in Kathmandu , BB basis as per Itinerary.
- Fooding, lodging, insurance and other expenses of the trekking staff
- Fooding (3 meals a day ) and lodging for the clients in trek days
- Necessary national park fees
- All necessary paper works; trekking permits and Peak climbing permit
- Guided sightseeing tour in Kathmandu
- Group Mountaineering climbing and camping equipment for climbing part -very high quality North Face or Mountain Hardware tents for camping and kitchen, dining, toilet tents, mattresses, kitchen equipments
- Travel and rescue arrangements for Our staff
- All ground transportation as per the itinerary program by private vehicles
- All necessary staffs with experienced English speaking climbing and trekking leader (guide), cook, assistant climbing leader (4 trekkers: 1 assistance) Personal sherpa on request
- Trekking guides and porters (Porter can carry up to 20kg )
- Breakfast in Kathmandu and 3 Tims meals ( Breakfast , Lunch ,and Dinner ) tea and Coffee. in mountain
- Teahouse/Lodge and tented accommodation during trekking and climbing session
- Actual Adventure's Group medical supplies (First Aid medical kit will be available)
- Trekking information management system ( TIMS ), New Trekking permit to keep record of tourist, (This is for your safety)
- Seasonal fresh fruits like (orange, apple, banana, mango and grape and other Nepali local fruits etc)
- Meals in Kathmandu
- Airfare domestic / international flights
- Nepal entry visa fee (Visa fees US$ 25 or equivalent foreign currency for Tourist Visa with Multiple Entry for 15 days, US$ 40 or equivalent foreign currency for Tourist Visa with Multiple Entry for 30 days & US$ 100 or equivalent foreign currency for Tourist Visa with Multiple Entry for 100 days.)( Visa can be easily issued upon the arrival of Tribhuwan International Airport, Kathmandu which will require 2 passport size photos)
- Airport tax required for the Domestic / International flights
- All alcoholic drinks, mineral water, laundry, phone calls, internet
- Personal trekking equipment, medical and travel insurance
- Entrance fees for sightseeing/Monument
Any extra transportation except itinerary (we can arrange if request)
- Any kind of personal expenses / Helicopter rescue due to cause of out of our control.
Any other expenses which are not mentioned in the inclusive price
- Some extra assistance like (if you can not walk properly our guide will arrange you horse, to came back, if applicable this you have t o pay them directly
- Tips to staff. After working everyone expect some Tips , we never tell you fixed amount ,because it is up to you and up to their service ,but generally tourist use to give10% of total cost.
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu for your destination
- Single supplement charges (if required.)
- Departure tax from Kathmandu
- Your travel insurances
- Cold drinks and beverages