Pisang Peak Climbing
4 days in Kathmandu, 12 days Trekking, 3 Nights hotel in Kathmandu, 2 Nights in Pokhara, Total 15 days trip Drive or fly to Pokhara with senic views, Pokhara City, Kathmandu Sightseeing, Annapurna base camp, Poon Hill
Pisang Peak is among the most demanded peak as a route for trekking. Explorers find the geographical diversity of this peak an adventurous and challenging one. Mountain climbers who crave to conquer mountain summits prefer challenging routes to easier ones. Trekking routes with wide range of altitudes and ups and downs add more taste to the adventure.
This peak raises high above the Pisang village with a beating altitude. This impressive and enduring mountain peak is all surrounded with snowflakes and frozen glaciers making the route a more gorgeous one. This route also overlaps the route to the highest pass in the world.
The first accent to the summit of this peak was made in 1955 by a German mountaineering team. Since then, this trekking trail has been famous to explorers worldwide. Trekkers from all over the world aim to conquer the Himalaya ranges of Nepal among which Pisang peak fall under.
After departure from Kathmandu we reach Beshi sahar from where our trek starts. The Annapurna circuit trail leads our way to Pisang village. The Base Camp lies at an altitude of 4,380 meters. This spot is considered the best one to build up the Base Camp whereas the High Camp is built at 5,400 meters above the sea level. Beyond this point, the adventurous and most challenging part of the climb takes us to the summit of the peak which provides unbelievable views of the Annapurna range including Tilicho, Gangapurna and the Dome glacier.
A successful climb to the summit of the Pisang peak provides you an enduring feeling of being a professional mountaineer.
Pisang Peak Climbing Itinerary:
Day 01: Arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport [T.I.A] and pick up by our private vehicle and transfer to the Hotel. Stay overnight
Day 02: Guided sightseeing tour of Kathmandu Valley [1,338m/4,389ft]. You will be provided with the opportunity of visiting some of the major attractions of Kathmandu such as Pashupatinath, Boudha, Soyambhunath, and Kathmandu Durbar Square and so on. Back to hotel in the evening and stay overnight
Day 03: Drive from Kathmandu to Besisahar [850m/2,790ft] by Bus takes 7-8hours. Teahouse overnight
Day 04: Trek from Besisahar to Bahundanda [1,310m/4,298ft] takes 5-6hours. Camp or teahouse overnight
Day 05: Trek from Bahundanda to Chamje [1,430m/4,690ft] takes 5-6hours. Camp or teahouse overnight
Day 06: Trek from Chamje to Dharapani [1,950m/6,396ft] takes 5-6hours. Camp or teahouse overnight
Day 07: Trek from Dharapani to Chame [2,630m/8,628ft] takes 5-6hours. Camp or teahouse overnight
Day 08: Trek from Chame to Upper Pisang [3,700m/12,136ft] takes 5-6hours. Camp or teahouse overnight
Day 09: Day for relax and acclimatize
Day 10: Trek from Upper Pisang to Pisang Peak Base Camp [4,380m/14,370ft] takes 3-4hours. Camp or teahouse overnight
Day 11: Trek to Pisang Peak High Camp [5,400m/17,712ft] takes 3-4hours. Camp or teahouse overnight
Day 12: Summit to the Peak and back to Base Camp [6,091m/19,980ft] takes 7-9hours. Camp or teahouse overnight
Day 13: Trek from Pisang Peak Base Camp to Manang Valley [3,450m/11,316ft] takes 5-6hours. Camp or teahouse overnight
Day 14: Trek from Manang to Yak Kharka [4,110m/13,480ft] takes 3-4hours. Camp or teahouse overnight
Day 15: Trek from Yak Kharka to Thorong Pedi [4,600m/15,092ft] takes 3-4hours. Camp or teahouse overnight
Day 16: Cross Thorong la in morning and trek back to Muktinath [5,416m/17,765ft] takes 8-10hours. Camp or teahouse overnight
Day 17: Trek down from Muktinath to Kagbeni takes 3-4hours. Camp or teahouse overnight
Day 18: Trek from Kagbeni to Jomsom [2,800m/9,184ft] takes 3-4hours. Camp or teahouse overnight
Day 19: Early morning flight to Pokhara [820m/2,690ft] takes 25 minutes or continue trek to Pokhara. Hotel overnight
Day 20: Drive or Fly back to Kathmandu [1,350m/4,428ft]. Hotel overnight
Day 21: Final departure
Why trip price is different?
Following are the determinants for the price
- Accomodations in Kathmandu and other cities
- Mode of Transportation (car/van/bus/flights)
- Number of crews(Guides & porters, Sherpas, Cook(s))
- Travelling time(Season)
- Extra services
Note: . The itinerary can be customized according to your duration of holiday. Similarly hotel can be upgraded or downgraded depend on your budget.
You will get best price after your inquiry We know about value of money and world economy, so fell free to share your tentative budget for this trip so we can mention and compromise with price, this is standard price for trip if you have low budget we can run even cheap and if you wise to pay more and need extra deluxe service we will do that.
- All surface transfers as per itinerary
- Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu flight and departure taxes for staff.
- Kathmandu to Lukla airfare
- 3 star Hotel in Kathmandu , BB basis as per Itinerary.
- Fooding, lodging, insurance and other expenses of the trekking staff
- Fooding (3 meals a day ) and lodging for the clients in trek days
- Necessary national park fees
- All necessary paper works; trekking permits and Peak climbing permit
- Guided sightseeing tour in Kathmandu
- Group Mountaineering climbing and camping equipment for climbing part -very high quality North Face or Mountain Hardware tents for camping and kitchen, dining, toilet tents, mattresses, kitchen equipments
- Travel and rescue arrangements for Our staff
- All ground transportation as per the itinerary program by private vehicles
- All necessary staffs with experienced English speaking climbing and trekking leader (guide), cook, assistant climbing leader (4 trekkers: 1 assistance) Personal sherpa on request
- Trekking guides and porters (Porter can carry up to 20kg )
- Breakfast in Kathmandu and 3 Tims meals ( Breakfast , Lunch ,and Dinner ) tea and Coffee. in mountain
- Teahouse/Lodge and tented accommodation during trekking and climbing session
- Actual Adventure's Group medical supplies (First Aid medical kit will be available)
- Trekking information management system ( TIMS ), New Trekking permit to keep record of tourist, (This is for your safety)
- Seasonal fresh fruits like (orange, apple, banana, mango and grape and other Nepali local fruits etc)
- Meals in Kathmandu
- Airfare domestic / international flights
- Nepal entry visa fee (Visa fees US$ 25 or equivalent foreign currency for Tourist Visa with Multiple Entry for 15 days, US$ 40 or equivalent foreign currency for Tourist Visa with Multiple Entry for 30 days & US$ 100 or equivalent foreign currency for Tourist Visa with Multiple Entry for 100 days.)( Visa can be easily issued upon the arrival of Tribhuwan International Airport, Kathmandu which will require 2 passport size photos)
- Airport tax required for the Domestic / International flights
- All alcoholic drinks, mineral water, laundry, phone calls, internet
- Personal trekking equipment, medical and travel insurance
- Entrance fees for sightseeing/Monument
Any extra transportation except itinerary (we can arrange if request)
- Any kind of personal expenses / Helicopter rescue due to cause of out of our control.
Any other expenses which are not mentioned in the inclusive price
- Some extra assistance like (if you can not walk properly our guide will arrange you horse, to came back, if applicable this you have t o pay them directly
- Tips to staff. After working everyone expect some Tips , we never tell you fixed amount ,because it is up to you and up to their service ,but generally tourist use to give10% of total cost.
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu for your destination
- Single supplement charges (if required.)
- Departure tax from Kathmandu
- Your travel insurances
- Cold drinks and beverages