Lobuche Peak Climbing
Lobuche peak climbing is one of the popular trekking peak climbings in Nepal. The peak is an attractive summit and offers various routes for climbing.
Lobuche Peak Climbing is one of the most popular mountain climbing trails of Nepal. This attractive peak offers climbers several routes to the summit of the peak. Past climbers have admired this climbing trail and have left positive reviews as an inspiration for further climbers. This peak is considered among the adventurous routes in the mountaineering field of Nepalese Himalayas.
Lobuche stands high above the sea level with an impressive personality among all the other Himalaya peaks. It lies close to the Khumbu glacier. There are two main peaks to Lobuche. They are Lobuche Far East [6,119m] and Lobuche East [often confused as Lobuche West, with height of 6,145m]. Lobuche East is considered for mountain expedition whereas Lobuche Far East is considered for trekking.
Among all the routes to the summit of the peak, the South Ridge is the most standard as well as preferred one. The first accent to the summit of Lobuche East was on 25th April, 1984 by Laurence Nielson and Ang Gyalijen.
Lobuche Peak Climbing Itinerary:
Day 01: Arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport [T.I.A] and pick up by our private vehicle and transfer to the Hotel. Stay overnight
Day 02: Guided sightseeing tour of Kathmandu valley [1,338m/4,389ft]. You will be provided with the opportunity of visiting some of the major attractions of Kathmandu such as Pashupatinath, Boudha, Soyambhunath, and Kathmandu Durbar Square and so on. Back to hotel in the evening and stay overnight
Day 03: Flight from Kathmandu to Lukla [2,848 m/9,344 ft] and then trek to Phakding [2,631 m/8,632 ft] takes 2 to 3 hours. Camp overnight
Day 04: Trek from Phakding to Namche [3420m/11,286ft] takes 5-6 hours. Camp overnight
Day 05: Rest day at Namche for acclimatization.
Day 06: Trek from Namche to Tyangboche [3,870m/12,700ft] takes 5 hours. Camp overnight
Day 07: Trek from Tyangboche to Pheriche [4,402 m/14,442 ft] takes 5-6 hours. Camp overnight
Day 08: Trek from Pheriche to Lobuche [5,951 m/19,524 ft] takes 4-5 hours. Camp overnight
Day 09: Trek from Lobuche to Gorakshep [5,164m/16,942 ft] takes 4 hours. Camp overnight
Day 10: Trek from Gorakshep to Lobuche Base Camp. Camp overnight
Day 11: Trek from Lobuche Base Camp to Lobuche High Camp. Camp overnight
Day 12: Summit the Lobuche Peak [6,119m / 20,075 ft]. Return back to Base Camp. Camp overnight
Day 13: Trek back to Lobuche takes 5-6 hours. Camp overnight
Day 14: Trek back from Lobuche to Pheriche takes 5 hours. Camp overnight
Day 15: Trek back from Pheriche to Tengboche takes 4 hours. Camp overnight
Day 16: Trek back from Tengboche to Namche takes 3 hours. Camp overnight
Day 17: Trek back from Namche to Lukla takes 5-6 hours. Camp overnight
Day 18: Flight from Lukla to Kathmandu. Back to hotel and stay overnight
Day 19: Free day to explore and enjoy Kathmandu. Back to hotel in the evening and stay overnight
Day 20: Final departure
Why trip price is different?
Following are the determinants for the price
- Accomodations in Kathmandu and other cities
- Mode of Transportation (car/van/bus/flights)
- Number of crews(Guides & porters, Sherpas, Cook(s))
- Travelling time(Season)
- Extra services
Note: . The itinerary can be customized according to your duration of holiday. Similarly hotel can be upgraded or downgraded depend on your budget.
You will get best price after your inquiry We know about value of money and world economy, so fell free to share your tentative budget for this trip so we can mention and compromise with price, this is standard price for trip if you have low budget we can run even cheap and if you wise to pay more and need extra deluxe service we will do that.
- All surface transfers as per itinerary
- Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu flight and departure taxes for staff.
- Kathmandu to Lukla airfare
- 3 star Hotel in Kathmandu , BB basis as per Itinerary.
- Fooding, lodging, insurance and other expenses of the trekking staff
- Fooding (3 meals a day ) and lodging for the clients in trek days
- Necessary national park fees
- All necessary paper works; trekking permits and Peak climbing permit
- Guided sightseeing tour in Kathmandu
- Group Mountaineering climbing and camping equipment for climbing part -very high quality North Face or Mountain Hardware tents for camping and kitchen, dining, toilet tents, mattresses, kitchen equipments
- Travel and rescue arrangements for Our staff
- All ground transportation as per the itinerary program by private vehicles
- All necessary staffs with experienced English speaking climbing and trekking leader (guide), cook, assistant climbing leader (4 trekkers: 1 assistance) Personal sherpa on request
- Trekking guides and porters (Porter can carry up to 20kg )
- Breakfast in Kathmandu and 3 Tims meals ( Breakfast , Lunch ,and Dinner ) tea and Coffee. in mountain
- Teahouse/Lodge and tented accommodation during trekking and climbing session
- Actual Adventure's Group medical supplies (First Aid medical kit will be available)
- Trekking information management system ( TIMS ), New Trekking permit to keep record of tourist, (This is for your safety)
- Seasonal fresh fruits like (orange, apple, banana, mango and grape and other Nepali local fruits etc)
- Meals in Kathmandu
- Airfare domestic / international flights
- Nepal entry visa fee (Visa fees US$ 25 or equivalent foreign currency for Tourist Visa with Multiple Entry for 15 days, US$ 40 or equivalent foreign currency for Tourist Visa with Multiple Entry for 30 days & US$ 100 or equivalent foreign currency for Tourist Visa with Multiple Entry for 100 days.)( Visa can be easily issued upon the arrival of Tribhuwan International Airport, Kathmandu which will require 2 passport size photos)
- Airport tax required for the Domestic / International flights
- All alcoholic drinks, mineral water, laundry, phone calls, internet
- Personal trekking equipment, medical and travel insurance
- Entrance fees for sightseeing/Monument
Any extra transportation except itinerary (we can arrange if request)
- Any kind of personal expenses / Helicopter rescue due to cause of out of our control.
Any other expenses which are not mentioned in the inclusive price
- Some extra assistance like (if you can not walk properly our guide will arrange you horse, to came back, if applicable this you have t o pay them directly
- Tips to staff. After working everyone expect some Tips , we never tell you fixed amount ,because it is up to you and up to their service ,but generally tourist use to give10% of total cost.
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu for your destination
- Single supplement charges (if required.)
- Departure tax from Kathmandu
- Your travel insurances
- Cold drinks and beverages