Chulu West Peak Climbing
4 days in Kathmandu,16 days Trekking, 3 Nights hotel in Kathmandu, 2 Nights in Pokhara, Total 21 days trip Drive or fly to Pokhara with senic views, Pokhara City, Kathmandu Sightseeing, Annapurna base camp, Poon Hill
The Western Chulu Peak is also among the most suitable peaks for climbing in Nepal. This climbing route with the beautiful Annapurna circuit fulfils every climber’s passion to conquer their favourite peak. While the route takes to your destination, you can enjoy the magnificent Himalaya views during your walk. The feather touch to the frozen glaciers and hard cracking steps to the snow below your feet loops your climbing process until your condition to conquer the summit does not meet.
Chulu Peak Climbing is among the most adventurous and challenging peaks in the Himalaya Range of Nepal. Previous trekking of climbing experience is recommended for this range of peak climbing. However, our trained and multi-skilled guides teach you the techniques of using the required equipments during the trek.
Chulu West Peak Climbing Itinerary:
Day 01: Arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport [1,338m/4,389ft] and pick up by our private vehicle and transfer to the Hotel. Stay overnight
Day 02: Guided sightseeing tour of Kathmandu valley. You will be provided with the opportunity of visiting some of the major attractions of Kathmandu such as Pashupatinath, Boudha, Soyambhunath, and Kathmandu Durbar Square and so on. Back to hotel in the evening and stay overnight
Day 03: Drive from Kathmandu to Besisahar [820m/2,69ft] takes 6 hours. Camp overnight
Day 04: Trek from Besisahar to Bahundanda [976 m/3,202 ft] takes 4 hours. Camp overnight
Day 05: Trek from Bahundanda to Tal takes 6 hours. Camp overnight
Day 06: Trek from Tal to Bagarchhap [2,070m/6,791ft] takes 5 hours. Camp overnight
Day 07: Trek from Bagarchhap to Chame [3,805 m/12,484 ft] takes 5 hours. Camp overnight
Day 08: Trek from Chame to Pisang [3,205 m/10,515 ft] takes 4 hours. Camp overnight
Day 09: Trek from Pisang to Manang [3550m/11,646ft] takes 4 hours. Camp overnight
Day 10: Rest day for acclimatise
Day 11: Trek from Manang to Letdar [4250m/13,943ft] takes 4 hours. Camp overnight
Day 12: Trek from Letdar to Chulu West Base Camp [4,930m/16,174ft] takes 5 hours. Camp overnight
Day 13: Trek from Base Camp to High Camp [5,530m/18,143ft]. Overnight at tented Camp overnight
Day 14: Summit Chulu West Peak [6,419 m / 21,059 ft]. Return to Base Camp and Overnight at tented Camp
Day 15: Trek from Chulu West Base Camp to Thorong Phedi [4800m/15,748ft] overnight at teahouse
Day 16: Cross Thorong La [5416m/17,769ft] and trek to Muktinath [3800m/12,467ft] Overnight at teahouse
Day 17: Trek from Muktinath to Jomsom [2713m/8,900ft], takes 5 hours and overnight at teahouse
Day 18: Fly from Jomsom to Pokhara [827m/2,713ft], takes 35 minutes by flight. Half day sightseeing in Pokhara valley and overnight at Hotel
Day 19: Fly or drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu. Overnight in Hotel
Day 20: Free day to explore and enjoy Kathmandu. Overnight in Hotel
Day 21: Final departure
Starts from: 2500.00
Why trip price is different?
Following are the determinants for the price
- Accomodations in Kathmandu and other cities
- Mode of Transportation (car/van/bus/flights)
- Number of crews(Guides & porters, Sherpas, Cook(s))
- Travelling time(Season)
- Extra services
Note: . The itinerary can be customized according to your duration of holiday. Similarly hotel can be upgraded or downgraded depend on your budget.
You will get best price after your inquiry We know about value of money and world economy, so fell free to share your tentative budget for this trip so we can mention and compromise with price, this is standard price for trip if you have low budget we can run even cheap and if you wise to pay more and need extra deluxe service we will do that.
- All surface transfers as per itinerary
- Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu flight and departure taxes for staff.
- Kathmandu to Lukla airfare
- 3 star Hotel in Kathmandu , BB basis as per Itinerary.
- Fooding, lodging, insurance and other expenses of the trekking staff
- Fooding (3 meals a day ) and lodging for the clients in trek days
- Necessary national park fees
- All necessary paper works; trekking permits and Peak climbing permit
- Guided sightseeing tour in Kathmandu
- Group Mountaineering climbing and camping equipment for climbing part -very high quality North Face or Mountain Hardware tents for camping and kitchen, dining, toilet tents, mattresses, kitchen equipments
- Travel and rescue arrangements for Our staff
- All ground transportation as per the itinerary program by private vehicles
- All necessary staffs with experienced English speaking climbing and trekking leader (guide), cook, assistant climbing leader (4 trekkers: 1 assistance) Personal sherpa on request
- Trekking guides and porters (Porter can carry up to 20kg )
- Breakfast in Kathmandu and 3 Tims meals ( Breakfast , Lunch ,and Dinner ) tea and Coffee. in mountain
- Teahouse/Lodge and tented accommodation during trekking and climbing session
- Actual Adventure's Group medical supplies (First Aid medical kit will be available)
- Trekking information management system ( TIMS ), New Trekking permit to keep record of tourist, (This is for your safety)
- Seasonal fresh fruits like (orange, apple, banana, mango and grape and other Nepali local fruits etc)
- Meals in Kathmandu
- Airfare domestic / international flights
- Nepal entry visa fee (Visa fees US$ 25 or equivalent foreign currency for Tourist Visa with Multiple Entry for 15 days, US$ 40 or equivalent foreign currency for Tourist Visa with Multiple Entry for 30 days & US$ 100 or equivalent foreign currency for Tourist Visa with Multiple Entry for 100 days.)( Visa can be easily issued upon the arrival of Tribhuwan International Airport, Kathmandu which will require 2 passport size photos)
- Airport tax required for the Domestic / International flights
- All alcoholic drinks, mineral water, laundry, phone calls, internet
- Personal trekking equipment, medical and travel insurance
- Entrance fees for sightseeing/Monument
Any extra transportation except itinerary (we can arrange if request)
- Any kind of personal expenses / Helicopter rescue due to cause of out of our control.
Any other expenses which are not mentioned in the inclusive price
- Some extra assistance like (if you can not walk properly our guide will arrange you horse, to came back, if applicable this you have t o pay them directly
- Tips to staff. After working everyone expect some Tips , we never tell you fixed amount ,because it is up to you and up to their service ,but generally tourist use to give10% of total cost.
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu for your destination
- Single supplement charges (if required.)
- Departure tax from Kathmandu
- Your travel insurances
- Cold drinks and beverages