Chulu East Peak Climbing
Ramdung Peak (5930m) Climbing is an ideal summit for groups aspiring to trek and climb in the less visited Rolwaling Himal region
Chulu East Peak Climbing is a technical, adventurous and demanding route in peak climbing of Nepal. This mountain climbing route requires previous experience of trekking. The experience is recommended but however our highly skilled trekking guides can offer you special techniques during the climb for new comers.
Chulu East Peak stands high above the Manang Valley 6,584m/21,601ft above the sea level. The route to the peak provides stunning views of high Himalayas such as Annapurna range, Gangapurna, Glacier Dome, Dhaulagiri, Tilicho and Manaslu. This route takes you around the Annapurna massif with high altitudes of the Marsyangdi valley and the Thorong-La Pass. This technical climbing route requires a good knowledge of use of equipments. However, climbing guides are always there to help you out.
There are several routes to the summit of this peak. Among them the most standard one and that fits best for climbing is the through the North-East ridge starting from the Base Camp situated at an altitude of 5,334 meters. Most of the climbers succeed to conquer the summit and return back to the Base Camp in the same day. However, weather and snow conditions are always likely to change and bring difficulties during the trek.
This trek to the climb of Chulu East Peak provides eternal views of snow-capped mountains and frozen glaciers. They are just gorgeous and an inspiring one when you have the ambition to conquer the summit of the peak.
Chulu East Peak Climbing Itinerary
Day 01: Arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport [1,338m/4,389ft] and pick up by our private vehicle and transfer to the Hotel. Stay overnight
Day 02: Guided sightseeing tour of Kathmandu valley. You will be provided with the opportunity of visiting some of the major attractions of Kathmandu such as Pashupatinath, Boudha, Soyambhunath, and Kathmandu Durbar Square and so on. Back to hotel in the evening and stay overnight
Day 03: Drive from Kathmandu to Besisahar [820m/2,69ft] takes about seven hours and then further trek to Khudi [790m] takes about 3 hours. Camp or teahouse overnight
Day 04: Trek from Khudi to Bahundanda [976 m/3,202 ft] takes about 4 hours. Camp or teahouse overnight
Day 05: Trek from Bahundanda to Tal [1,700m/5,577ft], takes about 6 hours. Camp or teahouse overnight
Day 06: Trek from Tal to Bagarchhap [2,070m/6,791ft] takes about 6 hours. Camp or teahouse overnight
Day 07: Trek from Bagarchhap to Chame [3,805 m/12,484 ft] takes about 7 hours. Camp or teahouse overnight
Day 08: Trek from Chame to Pisang [3,205 m/10,515 ft] takes about 6 hours. Camp or teahouse overnight
Day 09: Trek from Pisang to Yak Kharka [4,210m/13,812ft], takes about 6 hours. Camp or teahouse overnight
Day 10: Trek from Yak Kharka to Chulu East Base Camp [5,140m/16,863ft], takes about 5 hours. Camp overnight
Day 11: Rest day at Chulu East Base Camp to explore the surrounding
Day 12: Ascend High Camp of Chulu East [5,600m/18,372ft]. Camp overnight
Day 13: Rest at High Camp
Day 14: Summit Chulu East and return to the Base Camp, takes about 7 hours. Camp overnight
Day 15: Trek from Chulu East Base Camp to Manang [3550m/11,646ft] it takes about 5 hours. Camp or teahouse overnight
Day 16: Rest day at Manang and hang in and around town. This is an important rest and acclimatization day before crossing the Thorong La.
Day 17: Trek from Manang to Letdar [4250m/13,943ft] takes about 4 hours. Camp or teahouse overnight
Day 18: Trek from Letdar to Thorong Phedi [4800m/15,748ft] takes about 6 hours. Camp or teahouse overnight
Day 19: Trek from Thorong Phedi to Muktinath [3800m/12,467ft] via Thorong La Pass [5,416m/17,769ft], takes about 7 hours.
Day 20: Trek from Muktinath to Kagbeni [2895m/9,498ft] takes 3 and a half hour. Camp or teahouse overnight
Day 20: Trek from Kagbeni to Jomsom [2,713m/8,900ft] takes about 3 and a half hour. Camp or teahouse overnight
Day 21: Fly from Jomsom to Pokhara [827m/2,713ft] which takes about 35 minutes. Hotel overnight
Day 22: Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu by tourist mini bus that takes about 7 hours. Hotel overnight
Day 23: Final departure
Starts from: 2500.00
Why trip price is different?
Following are the determinants for the price
- Accomodations in Kathmandu and other cities
- Mode of Transportation (car/van/bus/flights)
- Number of crews(Guides & porters, Sherpas, Cook(s))
- Travelling time(Season)
- Extra services
Note: . The itinerary can be customized according to your duration of holiday. Similarly hotel can be upgraded or downgraded depend on your budget.
You will get best price after your inquiry We know about value of money and world economy, so fell free to share your tentative budget for this trip so we can mention and compromise with price, this is standard price for trip if you have low budget we can run even cheap and if you wise to pay more and need extra deluxe service we will do that.
- All surface transfers as per itinerary
- Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu flight and departure taxes for staff.
- Kathmandu to Lukla airfare
- 3 star Hotel in Kathmandu , BB basis as per Itinerary.
- Fooding, lodging, insurance and other expenses of the trekking staff
- Fooding (3 meals a day ) and lodging for the clients in trek days
- Necessary national park fees
- All necessary paper works; trekking permits and Peak climbing permit
- Guided sightseeing tour in Kathmandu
- Group Mountaineering climbing and camping equipment for climbing part -very high quality North Face or Mountain Hardware tents for camping and kitchen, dining, toilet tents, mattresses, kitchen equipments
- Travel and rescue arrangements for Our staff
- All ground transportation as per the itinerary program by private vehicles
- All necessary staffs with experienced English speaking climbing and trekking leader (guide), cook, assistant climbing leader (4 trekkers: 1 assistance) Personal sherpa on request
- Trekking guides and porters (Porter can carry up to 20kg )
- Breakfast in Kathmandu and 3 Tims meals ( Breakfast , Lunch ,and Dinner ) tea and Coffee. in mountain
- Teahouse/Lodge and tented accommodation during trekking and climbing session
- Actual Adventure's Group medical supplies (First Aid medical kit will be available)
- Trekking information management system ( TIMS ), New Trekking permit to keep record of tourist, (This is for your safety)
- Seasonal fresh fruits like (orange, apple, banana, mango and grape and other Nepali local fruits etc)
- Meals in Kathmandu
- Airfare domestic / international flights
- Nepal entry visa fee (Visa fees US$ 25 or equivalent foreign currency for Tourist Visa with Multiple Entry for 15 days, US$ 40 or equivalent foreign currency for Tourist Visa with Multiple Entry for 30 days & US$ 100 or equivalent foreign currency for Tourist Visa with Multiple Entry for 100 days.)( Visa can be easily issued upon the arrival of Tribhuwan International Airport, Kathmandu which will require 2 passport size photos)
- Airport tax required for the Domestic / International flights
- All alcoholic drinks, mineral water, laundry, phone calls, internet
- Personal trekking equipment, medical and travel insurance
- Entrance fees for sightseeing/Monument
Any extra transportation except itinerary (we can arrange if request)
- Any kind of personal expenses / Helicopter rescue due to cause of out of our control.
Any other expenses which are not mentioned in the inclusive price
- Some extra assistance like (if you can not walk properly our guide will arrange you horse, to came back, if applicable this you have t o pay them directly
- Tips to staff. After working everyone expect some Tips , we never tell you fixed amount ,because it is up to you and up to their service ,but generally tourist use to give10% of total cost.
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu for your destination
- Single supplement charges (if required.)
- Departure tax from Kathmandu
- Your travel insurances
- Cold drinks and beverages