Chitwan Jungle Safari Tour 2 night 3 days
Nepal's first and most famous national park is situated in the Chitwan, the lowlands of the Inner Terai. Covering an area of 932 sq km. the park includes hilly areas of the Siwalik Range covered by deciduous sal forest. One fifth of the park is made up of the floodplains of the Narayani, Rapti, and the Reu Rivers
Nepal's first and most famous national park is situated in the Chitwan, the lowlands of the Inner Terai. Covering an area of 932 sq km. the park includes hilly areas of the Siwalik Range covered by deciduous sal forest. One fifth of the park is made up of the floodplains of the Narayani, Rapti, and the Reu Rivers and is covered by dense tall elephant grass interspersed with riverine forests of silk cotton (kapok), acacia and sisam trees. This ecologically diverse area is the last remaining home in Nepal for more than 300 of the endangered Asian one-horned rhinoceros and harbours one of the largest populations of the elusive and rare Bengal tiger. Besides rhino and tiger, Chitwan also supports a great variety of flora and fauna. There are four species of deer, including the spotted chittal, leopard, sloth bear, wild boar, rhesus monkey, grey langur monkey, wild dog, small wild cats, the white stockinged gaur (the world's largest wild cattle) and many other smaller animals. The swampy areas and numerous oxbow lakes of Chitwan provide a home for marsh crocodiles.
Chitwan National Park Jungle Safari Itinerary
Day 01 : Pick up from arrival point. Reception, escort guest up to the room. Fresh up. 13:30 Lunch 16:00 Cultural Tour (visit to Tharu Village) 18:00 Slide show Program / Tharu Stick Dance 21:00 Dinner
Day 02 : 6:30 Breakfast 8:00 Canoeing, Elephant ride, Visit to Elephant Breeding centre 13:00 Lunch 15:00 Elephant back Safari 21:00 Dinner
Day 03 : 6:00 Wake up call 6:30 Tea / Coffee 7:00 Bird watching 8:30 Breakfast 9:30 Departure
Starts from: US $ 250.00
Why trip price is different?
Following are the determinants for the price
- Accomodations in Kathmandu and other cities
- Mode of Transportation (car/van/bus/flights)
- Number of crews(Guides & porters, Sherpas, Cook(s))
- Travelling time(Season)
- Extra services
Note: . The itinerary can be customized according to your duration of holiday. Similarly hotel can be upgraded or downgraded depend on your budget.
You will get best price after your inquiry We know about value of money and world economy, so fell free to share your tentative budget for this trip so we can mention and compromise with price, this is standard price for trip if you have low budget we can run even cheap and if you wise to pay more and need extra deluxe service we will do that.
- All surface transfers as per itinerary
- Hotel in Kathmandu Fooding, lodging,
- insurance and other expenses of the trekking staff Fooding
- (3 meals a day ) and lodging for the clients in trek days
- Necessary permit and national park fees
- Guided sightseeing tour in Kathmandu
- Single supplement charges (if required.)
- Departure tax from Kathmandu
- Personal equipments and clothing
- International airfare and your insurances
- Cold drinks and beverages
- Personal expenses and tips to the crew
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu