Mount Everest Hiking
Everest Hiking tour package, short hiking tour in Everest Region Nepal. Hike from Phakding to Namche (3,440m)
Everest hiking is easy walking tour in Everest region of Nepal. Hiking in Everest is popular for panoramic mountain views and sherpa culture. Hikers from all over the world come Nepal to go for Everest Hiking.
For those people who are restricted by time and physical fitness to go in the higher altitude, this Everest Hiking package is wise selection. In this region the world highest Sagarmatha National Park is placed with abundant flora and fauna. Still Yeti is mystery. Basically, Everest region is popular for trekking and expedition but we have been experimenting short hiking possibility from Lukla to Namche Bazaar. Those who can not trek up to Everest Base camp and loose the opportunity to grasp the thrilling and adventure of Everest can choose this hiking which offers an enduring experience of natural beauty, geological magnificence with the breathtaking views of the world highest mountain along with the worlds other three highest mountains.
We follow the Dudh Koshi the "milk river" north through terraced hillsides and small villages to join the main Everest hiking trail below Lukla. The route passes through Lush valleys with abundant flora and fauna, spectacular forests of blooming rhododendron in March April, blue pine and fir. Pass Sherpa villages and Buddhist monasteries up to the gate way of Sagarmatha.
Mount Everest Hiking Itinerary:
Day 01 : Arrival at Kathmandu Airport and transfer to hotel
Day 02 : Full day Kathmandu valley sightseeing.
Day 03 : Fly to Lukla from Kathmandu. Hike up to Phakding via Dudh Koshi river bank.
Day 04 : Hike from Phakding to Namche (3,440m) - Beginning with a slight climb to Jhorsalla, the trail passes a waterfall. All day, we pass villages interspersed with magnificent forest- rhododendron, magniolia trees and giant firs.
Day 05: Descend down to Lukla via Phakding with same route.
Day 06 : Flight from Lukla to KTM, transfer to hotel; free day
Day 07 : Departure
Starts from: $520
Why trip price is different?
Following are the determinants for the price
- Accomodations in Kathmandu and other cities
- Mode of Transportation (car/van/bus/flights)
- Number of crews(Guides & porters, Sherpas, Cook(s))
- Travelling time(Season)
- Extra services
Note: . The itinerary can be customized according to your duration of holiday. Similarly hotel can be upgraded or downgraded depend on your budget.
You will get best price after your inquiry We know about value of money and world economy, so fell free to share your tentative budget for this trip so we can mention and compromise with price, this is standard price for trip if you have low budget we can run even cheap and if you wise to pay more and need extra deluxe service we will do that.
- Airports pick and drop by our private vehicles
- 4 night's hotel in Kathmandu with BB 1 night hotel in Pokhara BB 1 Night hotel in Lumbini BB 1 Night hotel in Nagarkot
- All road transportation by Tourist bus as per itinerary (Private vehicle or Flight is extra if required)
- 2 Nights 3 Days All kinds of Jungle activities, Break fast, Lunch and Dinner in Chitwan national Park
- City sightseeing by English speaking, Government license holder tour guide English speaking Tour guide
- All Permit and national park fee
- One day Whitewater rafting in Trisuli River, including Permit, Equipments, Lunch, Rafting Guide.
- All necessary permit and Tims Card for Trekking.
- Air fare domestic and international
- Nepal Visa fees(Visa fees US$ 25 or equivalent foreign currency for Tourist Visa with Multiple Entry for 15 days, US$ 40 or equivalent foreign currency for Tourist Visa with Multiple Entry for 30 days & US$ 100 or equivalent foreign currency for Tourist Visa with Multiple Entry for 100 days.
- Any kinds of personnel expenses Any drinks like alcohol, mineral water, juice
- Your travel insurance Other expense which is not mention above
- Tips to guide and driver Any meal in Kathmandu, Pokhara
- Any drinks like Alcohol, Mineral water, Juice
- Emergency rescue Not expected expensive due to cause of out of our control.
Fact of the Trek:
Trip Name: Mount Everest Hiking
Duration: 07 Days
Trip Type: Guided Tour
Price: Starts from US$520.00
Hiking Grade: Moderate
Best season: Round the Year
Transportation: Kathmandu Lukla Flight
Accommodation: Hotel/ Resort in Kathmandu & Tea house in Hiking
Highest access: 3440m
Culture: Mixed, Sherpa, Rai
Extend your Trip
If you have extra time to spend in Nepal. We suggest you to join this short adventure trips for your holidays. May you may interested on